Sunday, June 7, 2015

A few of my favorite things . . . .


I wanted to start sharing a "few of my FAVORITE things"

This past Christmas my girlfriend and I exchanged gifts but we exchanged our "FAVORITE" things.
I remember having so much fun thinking of my favorites, really putting thought into her gift. 
My gifts from her ranged from Franks Red hot, Tea, a Big Basket and so much more. 

This gave me the thought I need to share with the things I love! 


BEETS, they have become a recent LOVE! Beets on a bed of Kale is delish. 


 SPIN CLASS, I tried it a few years ago and then took a break, I recently went back and remembered how much I loved to spin! Now I try to attend once per week. I love getting on the bike and someone else kicking my butt.


For almost 4 years my super foods nutritional supplements! I will not live a day with out this. This is my favorite combo.



Bolthouse Dressing! This a yogurt based dressing, I love it for salads and I use it as a dip. 

I am excited to be sharing 

No comments:

Post a Comment