Tuesday, October 9, 2012

3 Things that Help in a Clean, Lean Life

 
- Clean Eating
- Exercise
- Isagenix
 
To eat "clean" you choose to eliminate all processed foods and extra additives from your diet. Overall, you are choosing to eat whole, unrefined foods.
Here are six "Simple Guidelines for Success":

 

1. Eating small frequent meals 5-6 times per day.
2. Include lean protein, complex carbohydrates and heart healthy fats in each meal.
3. Avoid ALL processed and/or refined foods (sugar, white flour, white rice, etc).
4. Avoid saturated and trans fats.5. Avoid soda - regular and diet.
6. Drink at least 8 cups of water per day.
 
As I have mentioned before, I have been eating clean for a year. There are a few reasons why I love this lifestyle. The biggest reason is because when you eat clean, it is easier to maintain the weight you've lost. Also once you have rid your body of sodas and white sugar, you do not crave them anymore!! The last reason is because I feel fantastic; my mood and energy is so much better because I am feeding my body food that is good for me!
 
In addition to clean eating, exercise is very important for optimium weight loss. For optimal weight loss in addition to eating clean, exercise is very important. I recommend working out 4 times a week, 3 days being full body work outs and the 4th being a cardio day. You want to get your body moving not only to lose weight but to get stronger and improve your lean muscle.
Just like your meals, plan your work outs by taking some time at the beginning of the week and schedule them in.
 
The last tool for your clean and lean life is Isagenix. This too has been apart of my life for a year. Isagenix is a company that offers products to help you with your health and the side effect to taking these products is weight loss. Isagenix has many products available, however, my favorites are the Isa Lean Shakes, Ionix Supreme and the Ageless Essential Daily Packs. The Isa Shakes helps you lose weight, maintain muscle and provides you a balance of healthy fats and high quality protein. The Ionix Supreme is full of natural vitamins, minerals and extracts from around the world. It helps with stress and so much more. The ageless essentials daily packs are a convenient way to get your daily intake of vitamins.
You are going to hear me talk about these three pieces often. Clean eating, exercise and Isagenix are the reasons why I feel I can live and have success at this life style!
 
 
Feel free to contact me a jumponmyjourney@gmail.com or call me at 320-241-0355 for any of your questions.
Some of the services that Jump on my Journey offers is:
 
1. Personal Training
2. Clean Eating Coaching and Cooking
3. Isagenix Products

No comments:

Post a Comment