Wednesday, September 16, 2015

You know it is fall when . . .

........There is Turkey Chili simmering in the Kitchen. 

I do not know what it is with this meal but September comes and so does the chili. Maybe because it brings me back to Saturday mornings as a kid. 

Whenever I make chili I make it like a meal prep. I always make a double sometimes a triple batch an freeze for a later time! This is such a easy thing to do and it feels so good to be prepared. 





Turkey Chili
• 1 lb cooked ground turkey 
• Chopped Yellow Onion
• Salt and pepper to taste 
• 2 cans diced tomatoes & 1 can low sodium tomato sauce
• Garlic Powder (to your liking, I like a lot)
• 1 can organic Black Beans & 1 can organic Chili Beans
• Chlil powder 
• 1 small can low sodium tomato paste
• Chopped red and green peppers


Mix all together in pan on stove top and heat. Enjoy with Greek Yogurt on top!

TIP: Remember the fall is a beautiful time to get out and be active! So enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment